Ramim Engineering Works Ltd. was established in 1971, and commenced building Communication Shelters. With over 40 years of experience as a leader in tactical shelter design and manufacture, Ramim is recognized world wide for it's efficient production of lightweight units. Today these rugged transportable shelters are used by every army around a world.
Ramim Engineering Works Ltd. is a subsidiary of Koor Metals Group. Ramim is a division of Koor Metals and receives direct technical, financial and logistical support from this organization. The company utilizes U.S. and Israeli know-how to manufacture a specialized line of transportable prefabricated Communications Shelters, Mobile Tactical Shelters, Telecommunications Shelters, Mobile Laboratories, Collapsible Cabins, Refrigerated Container Trucks. The company manufactures Communication Shelters in accordance with various American Military Specifications.
Modification & Integration:
Ramim Engineering Works Ltd. can meet any Modification or Integration requirement from simple Entry Panel through Power Distribution, Lighting, Air Conditioning, Equipment Racks, Power and Signal Cabeling Racks and Onboard Power Generators.
Ramims Communications Shelters and products incorporate any EMI, RFI protection and EMC compatibility requirements.
The following are Ramim's Shelters as per NATO standards:
NATO-I, NATO-II, NATO-III, ACE-I, ACE-II, ACE-III
The following are Ramim's Shelters as per US Specifications:
S-250/G, S-280C/G, S-1497, S-788, 20' ISO Shelters, 20' One-Sided or Two-Sided Expandable Shelters
Various types of Shelters can be manufactured to order up to 50' long.
Areas of Deployment:
- Transmitting and Receiving Stations
- Air Defence Command Control Centers
- Mobile Military Command Centers
- Mobile Laboratories
- Mobile Workshops
- Radio and TV Link Stations
- Mobile Medical Units
- Air Traffic Control, ATC Centers
- Disaster Relief Coordination Centers
- Various mobile Housings and Enclosures for UAV & Missiles
Ramim's key Advantages:
- In house Design and Production
- Low life cycle cost
- Maximum space and maximum payload without sacrificing mobility
- Increased RFI integrity throughout the lifecycle of the Shelter
- Full Qualification to US Military Standards & NATO Standards
See our presentation video